Pinnacle Advertising is looking for a Motion Graphic Artist who will Never Settle! A Motion Graphic Artist that is always curious, performance driven, and builds relationships. Pinnacle’s culture of finding a fresh approach by looking at things differently, and absolute trust and integrity are at the core of our values. We believe a great agency does what’s right for its clients, and its people — no matter what. The Motion Graphic Artist must have enthusiasm for storytelling and dedication to their craft. They must be self-motivated, hardworking, and willing to tackle all tasks presented before them. The Motion Graphic Artist must be familiar with a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment. They will be responsible for the editorial and finishing of high-quality commercial video content. The Motion Graphics Artist must have experience with all aspects of motion graphics animation, video production, and editing. They must be able to collaborate and work well with others as well as work independently managing your own time as you work on multiple projects at once. The Motion Graphics Artist should be highly proficient in editorial and production workflow for broadcast and web delivery. The Motion Graphics Artist will work directly with creative personnel, account coordinators, and production personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and/or refines graphic elements for all content including TV, web, digital, and presentations
- Works closely with production staff and account team; works collaboratively, but can also take creative criticism
- Is a strong creative problem solver under tight deadlines
- Has an extensive knowledge of motion/animation, typography, color, composition and imagery
- Able to prepare media files to be shared across multiple digital platforms (ie. Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Strong digital asset management and organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient Adobe Audition
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Experience in Cinema 4D a strong plus
- Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple deadlines
- Candidate must be a creative and enthusiastic solution-oriented team player
- Superior project management, organizational, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt easily to suit the needs associated with a national advertising agency.
- Proficient in knowledge and understanding of different video codecs and best practices associated with them
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- Vocational Degree or Bachelor’s degree in video related field or equivalent work experience (3-4 years).
- We are open to self-taught with a strong portfolio applicants.
- Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Extended hours as well as weekend work may be required.
Job Type: Contract
- Video Editing: 2-3 years